Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/podshopadmin/podshop.com/blog/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/podshopadmin/podshop.com/blog/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php:14) in /home/podshopadmin/podshop.com/blog/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 1240
PodShop: Busy and Buzzy

Assorted Ramblings and Filings.

Welcome to the PodShop blog. Pull up a chair. Read. Write. Interact.

Busy and Buzzy

Wednesday July 26, 2006

What a busy month it has been! After the launch of the new podshop.com site late last month, I have been extremely busy fielding emails, questions, and responses (for both PodShop products and the updated podshop.com website), have been interviewed by Matthew Smith of TXP Magazine, and of course, have been happily and graciously processing, filling, and shipping every order as quick as I can (all orders are usually processed, filled, and shipped the same day that the order is placed). Thank you to everyone interested in PodShop, its products, and especially to all the new customers that I have been fortunate to welcome over the last month.

Over the last month, podshop.com has been mentioned on the following sites:

• css import: June 2006 (under Notable Submissions)

The boost in web traffic has been very much appreciated, as it is definitely exciting to have PodShop getting some good buzz. Once I can begin to grasp the intricacies of branding, – not the kind with hot metal and bovine, the other one – advertising, and promotion, perhaps I can keep things on a roll. Marketing has always been such a difficult thing for me to wrap my head around. Any marketing gurus out there want to chime in with any tips?

Pass It Around.

It's polite to share. If you feel like what you have just read would be appreciated by other like-minded folk, then by all means help spread the word! Click on your favorite social site sharing and fraternization button(s) below and get the word out.

• post this at del.icio.us
  • post this at Digg
  • post this to Twitter
  • post this at Technorati
  • post this at Newsvine
  • post this at Ma.gnolia
  • post this at Furl
  • post this at Blinklist
  • post this at Reddit
  • post this at Yahoo! my web
  • post this at Netscape
  • post this at TailRank
  • post this at StumbleUpon
  • post this at Google Bookmarks

Comments [10]

Chris,
Well done man. It was a great interview and you fielded the questions well, I’m glad you are finding the new business successul. Keep in touch.

#1
3982 days ago

podshop.com – it’s very good site

#2
2342 days ago

It’s a huge assessment as no one identify who put the correct/incorrect card in the covering and you promptly know if they have got it.

#3
108 days ago

Much thanks to you to everybody intrigued by PodShop, its items, and particularly toward all the innovative clients with the purpose of I enclose be lucky to welcome in the course of the most recent month.

#4
103 days ago

I was as a general rule outstandingly hopeless when I got some answers concerning this Agency going out, I mean I just worshiped it section in it used to be my most cherished and now that it is gone, I genuinely miss it! Despite scrutinizing about everything over again make me genuinely miserable!

#5
79 days ago

Awesome data imparted to us most people locate an astonishing spot where the they invest their energy with euphoria, yet that place information get them occasion going to be finished.

#6
71 days ago

Windows 10 is the standard bearer for the Microsoft Windows series, for experiencing its amazing features you have to install it in your laptop and mobile firs

#7
63 days ago

An unsocial zed pooch will scare others, tear up the home, and will make a domain that can turn out to be bad to the point that the it should be returned. Ordinarily when canines must be come back to covers or to different assets, it will wind up euthanized, which is extremely lamentable. The greater part of this can be saved if a man takes in the different methods with a specific end goal to mingle the puppy.

#8
58 days ago

This list of site is great! I find a lot of useful information that I will surely use in the future! So thanks a lot to the author.

#9
39 days ago

Very interesting article. My name is Scott Vaskuez. I work as an analyst in the business engaged in marketing and analytics of programs that are mobile. I suggest to visit our site for cooperation. We’ll help you get more benefit from from it make your application better and enhance it.

#10
16 days ago

Your Comment: Live Preview

is typing...

Add Your Comment.

If you want to further represent yourself in pixelated format, go get a gravatar from the fine folks here. You'll be glad you did. Email address is required, but will never be shown or shared. We're not like that.

P.S. Please, no HTML in your comments. See Textile Help for shortcuts to bold, emphasis, URL, and more. Your comment can be previewed live (above) as you type.